M&M COVID-19 Updates
March 15, 2020
M&M Gymnastics Closed
Monday, March 16 – Sunday, March 29
With the health and safety of all our members and staff being our top priority, we have decided to join the community wide response to the COVID-19 virus.
M&M Gymnastics will be closed for all classes, teams & special events beginning Monday, March 16th through Sunday, March 29th. We will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation and update everyone by March 27th with our reassessment.
We value and appreciate the commitment of all our members. We are working to address the many issues and concerns that arise due to this closure. Once we re-open we’ll be reaching out to you with options for making up missed classes and practices.
Thank you for your patience and support to help keep our community safe. We are looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you soon!
M&M Gymnastics Staff
March 12,13, 2020
We have been closely following the WI Department of Health, CDC, and who on the spread of COVID-19. It’s clear that the situation is evolving on an hourly basis. M&M Gymnastics will continue to operate under WI Department of Health guidelines as we move through the next few challenging weeks. During a regular day, the number of people in M&M Gymnastics at one time does not exceed 250 so we will continue operations as normal at this time.
- Effective immediately, we are adding additional cleaning and preventative measures.
Due to the increase in reported cases of influenza and the media attention given to the coronavirus (COVID-19) recently, we are reaching out to families to share recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for keeping your family safe and healthy, and preventing the spread of all communicable illnesses.
The CDC is recommending the following actions to prevent infection:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Keep children home when they are sick. Children should be vomit-free, diarrhea-free, and fever-free without the use of fever-reducing medication for 24 hours before they return to gymnastics.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then discard tissue in trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving and changing.
M&M Gymnastics will continue to adjust our response to the virus on a day-by-day, and if necessary, hour-by-hour basis. We will continue to update the M&M Gymnastics community via email and on our website.
Thank you for your patience and your support during this challenging and uncertain time.